Trying to get a good guitar under 500 is quite easy nowadays as more guitars are being made every day. You don’t have to worry anymore about having to buy a guitar at a low price and then it turns out to be of poor quality later on. Here is a list of some of the best guitars under 500.
Alvarez Artist Series AFK75 Folk Guitar
For a little under 500 dollars, the Alvarez Artist Series AFK75 Folk Guitar gives you the best experience a guitar could ever give you. You can even say that it is the best acoustic guitar under 500. Here are some of its features that make it a great choice for any guitarist:
- Material; The guitar’s top is made up of cedar while its sides including even the back are all made out of rosewood that has a great gloss finish thus giving it a wonderful look.
- It has 21 frets on the guitar’s fret board. The fret board is made out of rosewood and it is also rigged with a 1.75
inch wide bone nut.
- It has premium Die-Cast tuners that are chromed.
- The guitar comes with shiny D’Addario strings that are sold separately. These strings give it a deep and rich sound.
Art and Luthiere Ami
If you are in need of a good guitar under 500 that has great sound as well as a great look and shape, then this is the guitar you should look for. Here are some of its features that make it wonderful to play:
- The guitar has a standard bridge that is made out of rosewood. Aside from that, it has Tusq as the basic composite for its saddle.
- The guitar’s neck is made of maple. The top of its body is made out of spruce and the sides and back are made out of wild cherry.
- Its tone is well-balanced and it is refined to give you the best quality sound while playing.
Blueridge BR 43
This guitar has almost all qualities that you can find in those expensive guitars out there. You will not be wrong to say that it is the best guitar acoustic guitar under 500 dollars to have a high rating when it comes to sound output. Here are some of its features:
- Its top is made out of Sitka Spruce which gives it durability and the sides and the back are made out of mahogany which has a perfect natural gloss.
- Its tuners are coated with nickel.
- And its bridge is made out of rosewood and gives it quite a supreme look.
- The guitar has 20 frets.
Washburn Vintage Series R314KK Acoustic
This six-string acoustic guitar goes a little bit over the top. Its price is a little bit under 500 dollars while its quality is above any other. You can as well say that this is the best acoustic guitar under 500 dollars. Here are some of its features:
- The top of the guitar is made out of spruce while the side and the back are made out of the Trembesi tone wood. Its neck is made out of mahogany.
- Its fret board has 19 frets. 12 of these frets are open.
- The guitar has a high volume potential despite the fact that it is small at around 20 inches long.