You may own or are tasked to manipulate ultrasonic cleaners but you don’t have any idea about them. Well, this will be your guide on how to properly use the device. This type of cleaner comes in a portable machine. Its main use is to clean items that are valuable and delicate.
Cleaning with the use of ultrasound doesn’t change the composition or make-up of objects. With other cleaning chemicals and processes, distortion of the object may occur. Using the cleaner is just fast and easy.
Here’s how to:
- With any type of machine, it’s best to always check the manual especially if it’s your first time dealing with it. You will have the basic idea on how to turn it off, assemble and be knowledgeable with important instructions.
- The machine needs water for it to release mist or bubbles. There’s a small tank on the side. You’ll know how much water to add because there’s a line indicator with it.
- Aside from water, you can use other cleaning solution which is compatible with the device.
- Connect the socket to the electrical source. Turn it on and wait for a few minutes before it starts heating. Once ready, you can start with the ultrasonic cleaning.
- Add in the items you’ll be cleaning inside the compartment. You’ll just wait for a few minutes for the cleaning process to take place. It would only be just fast. Unlike other machines, they would take 2-4 hours to complete the cycle.
- Once done, you’ll be notified by the machine with its indicator. Open the compartment and remove the items. Dry them carefully and you have your clean items at hand.
Ultrasonic cleaning is just an easy process. Manipulating with the device is like also using other common equipments like microwave or toaster. After 2-3 uses, the whole process will just be very easy for you. The cleaning time is very fast and there are no more complicated procedures that need to be done.